Low Cost & Free Spay /Neuter Resources
- Orange County SPCA: If you are an Orange County resident and you have a pit bull or pit bull mix that needs to be spayed or neutered, please go to http://orangecountyspca.org/
program/animal-rescue-fund/ to apply online or download the application. Please note restrictions do apply.
- Long Beach & Surrounding Cities Animal Care Services: If you are a Long Beach, Los Alamitos, Signal Hill, Seal Beach, or Cerritos resident you can learn more about the canine spay and neuter voucher program through Long Beach Animal Care’s Spay and Neuter page.
- For the nearest low-cost spay and neuter clinics call 1-800-248-SPAY.
- Resources for low-cost spay and neuter, microchips, vaccines, and pet clinics can be found in this article from the OC Register. To find out more about spay and neuter, please visit Working Pit Bull and Pit Bull Rescue Central!
OCPBR Recommended Veterinarians
- Newport Mesa Animal Hospital – 1542 Newport Blvd Costa Mesa, CA 92627 (949) 642-2100
- Integrative Veterinary Health Center – 451 N. Tustin St. Orange, CA 92867 (714) 532-0755
- Tustana Animal Hospital – 11142 El Camino Real Tustin, CA 92789 (714) 544-4400
- Pro Pet Fix (Low cost spay/neuter and vaccination clinic) – 2407 E. Orangethorpe Ave. Fullerton, CA 92831, (714) 738-3492
- Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital (Emergency and Specialist Clinic) – 1371 Reynolds Avenue Irvine, CA 92614 (949) 833-9020
Estrella Veterinary Hospital – 26925 Camino De Estrella, Capistrano Beach, CA 92624 (949)496-6661
- VCA Lakewood Animal Hospital (Open 24 hours, 7 days a week) – 10701 South Street Cerritos, CA 90703, (562) 926-3600