Orange County Pit Bull Rescue Wish List
- Dry and Canned Dog Food (any kind, for foster dogs and food assistance program)
- Dog Treats and Chews
- Bully Sticks and Naturally Shed Antlers for chewing
- Kongs, Durable Nylabones and rope toys (any kind of toys okay for assistance program too)
- Flat Buckle Collars, Martingale collars, Gentle Leader Headcollars, No-Pull Harnesses, Leashes
- Dog Bowls
- Large Wire Crates
- Flea and Tick Medication
- Office Supplies (folders, paper, files, dividers, etc.)
- Equipment (Laser Printer, Print/Copy/Scan Machine, Digital Camera, Laptop Computer, Video Recorder)
- Gift Cards for pet supply stores, office supply or gas stations
- Most of all Money! Every donation you make to our rescue directly benefits the dogs in our care and those in our public assistance program. It also gives us the ability to create and implement many other life-saving programs in the community.
Lola was rescued from the sweltering desert, where she was found tied to a tree with no food or water. She now lives with a family in San Diego with two children. She will never have to worry about just surviving anymore; she has the love and care all Pit Bulls deserve.
Thank You! Please send donations to: PO Box 5055, Garden Grove, California 92846-0055
For large donations, please arrange a pick-up by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org