It’s time for 2016’s Annual OCPBR Holiday Adoption Event & Donation Drive! We are excited to have this year’s event at Kriser’s Natural Pet in Newport Beach, and to collect items for the OC shelter dogs.
Items needed for the shelter dogs:
Blankets – fleece are preferred, but they use any that are not knitted.
Dog toys – including strong chew toys, rope toys, balls and squeky toys.
Dog Food – dry and canned
Other items needed include: cat toys, scratching posts, cat beds, rabbit toys, boxes, and hay.
Please help make our drive and adoption event a huge success. The pups can’t wait to see you!
It’s OC Pet Days and some of the OCPBR pups will be out in full force to mingle, wag tails, and get some tummy rubs! This is always an incredible event for the entire family, with adoptions, animal welfare demos, food and supply drive, awesome pet related vendors, and more! Come on out!
Event Dates & Times: Saturday Nov 5 & Sunday Nov 6, 2016, 9:00am – 3:00 pm each day
Event Location: OC Marketplace located at 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA.
*FREE entry to the event* with a dog or cat food donation.
For more information please go to:
To celebrate our favorite blocky headed dogs, we will be hosting our annual National Pit Bull Awareness Day at Huntington Beach’s Central Park! Join us for a community pack walk, to show our Pittie pride, and then enjoy some fun filled activity stations that are being setup and run by our awesome trainer Brandi of Conscious K9 – Dog Behavior Training!
It will be an event filled with fun for your family with your dogs! This event is free to attend!
10:00am – Event Starts
10:15am – Pack Walk starts promptly
10:45am – 1:00pm: Enjoy some fun activity stations with your dogs, including our agility course, scentwork station and weather permitting pool fun!
We look forward to seeing everyone! Our top priorities are SAFETY and EDUCATION so please read our Pack Walk Guidelines below in order to attend:
1. One dog per person.
2. Dog handler must be 18 or over.
2. Only dogs that are UTD on vaccinations/titers and SPAYED/NEUTERED may attend.
3. All dogs must be on a secure leash and collar at all times – absolutely NO retractable leashes permitted.
4. Bring your own water and poop bags for the walk portion.
5. We strongly discourage nose-to-nose interaction, please follow proper nose-to-tail protocol when introducing new dogs. Don’t know how? Please ask – we can provide a quick demo for you.
6. DINOS = Dogs In Need Of Space (If your dog is working on socialization, learning leash manners, has anxiety or other medical concerns, please BE SAFE and do not interact with other dogs) Please tie a YELLOW RIBBON on your leash to signify you need space **We have yellow ribbons to loan out.
By attending this event you AGREE to the following: You are attending this event at your own risk, in result of any injury or accident that may occur, you are fully responsible and will not hold Orange County Pit Bull Rescue (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and/or Conscious K9 liable for any damages or claims that may occur. Orange County Pit Bull Rescue and/or Conscious K9 accepts no liability caused by events or occurrences held on October 22, 2016 during this event.